Team Edit Wins! Tighten your articles via group editing
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Discover how collaborative editing strengthens publishing teams
- Learn how collaborative editing can be used to train new editors
- Receive tips for facilitating collaborative editing sessions
- Explore other adaptations of the principles of collaborative editing
- Hear about the publishing work of The Upper Room and Discipleship Resources International
Lindsay Gray, M.Div., is the editorial director of The Upper Room daily devotional guide — a bimonthly, ecumenical Christian publication with more than 3 million readers worldwide. In her work, Lindsay oversees all aspects of the editorial process from writer recruitment, to content selection, to editing and proofreading. She particularly enjoys collaborating with writers to help them share their experiences of God in clear and relatable ways. Lindsay lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband, Dawson.
Robin Pippin is director of contextual resource development and distribution for Discipleship Resources International (DRI), a division of Discipleship Ministries, an agency of the United Methodist Church. She is director of the E-Reader Project, an initiative to provide e-reader textbooks to United Methodist theological schools across Africa. Robbin also facilitates publishing training for 14 local publishing teams in Africa.
Before joining the work of DRI in 2012, Pippin worked as an editor of magazines and books at The Upper Room and The United Methodist Publishing House in Nashville for almost 30 years. Robin lives in Nashville, Tennessee, and is married to Tim Pippin. They have three young adult children, Rachel, Becca and Paul.
Photo above by Julu Swen, LiberiaRegister Now