Communicate Christian Truth Through Comics and Graphics: Led by Ivan Anaya and Jose Carlos Gutierrez
Join us as we talk about how to “Communicate Christian Truths Through Comics and Graphics.” In this webinar host José Carlos Gutiérrez M. will interact with Iván Anaya around questions such as:
- What is a comic?
- What are the advantages of using them to share Biblical truths?
- Are comics attractive to children and adults?
- What is the process for creating a comic from scratch?
- What have been the most successful Mercy Ways projects?
- What has been the biggest challenge in your career making comics with Christian content?
Iván Anaya is a professional comic artist and is a graduate of Comics Design from the University of Palermos in Argentina. His work experience includes companies in the United States (Image Comics, Dynamite Comics, DC Comics, among others. He has also made independent comics in Argentina, Brazil, and El Salvador, was conceptual and narrative artist at Stonebot Studios in the video game area, and now is at Mercy Ways Studios as an art director and lead comic artist and writer. Creator of the series “Don’t fear,” in 2017 he won an award for the best children’s biblical project in Germany.
José Carlos Gutiérrez M. is an illustrator and trainer, directs the international ministry of Christian comics Comix35 Next Gen, is a member of the board of international directors of MAI, is involved in webinar planning and social media activities for MAI Latin America.